T20 World Cup Final: “Unemployed” Rahul Dravid Asks Job Offers, Leaves Everyone In Splits. Watch

T20 World Cup Final: “Unemployed” Rahul Dravid Asks Job Offers, Leaves Everyone In Splits. Watch

o4nct9mg rahul dravid

Rahul Dravid after India's win within the T20 World Cup 2024 last© X (previously Twitter)

The T20 World Cup 2024 last was Rahul Dravid's final match because the coach of the Indian cricket staff and he acquired a grand farewell as his staff defeated South Africa to win the title. After the match, Dravid was in his “Indiranagar ke Gunde” temper and in a candid dialog with reporters, he additionally joked about being unemployed from subsequent week. Dravid's tenure ended with the competitors and he had already made it clear that he is not going to be extending his contract. In a candid dialog, Dravid additionally joked with reporters if he has any job presents as he has no work proper now.

When requested if he would be capable of transfer on from this massive win, Dravid immediately replied – “Sure, I’ll transfer on. I imply subsequent week life would be the similar for me. I will probably be unemployed, that would be the solely distinction.”

The journalists laughed and Dravid additional requested – “Any provide?”

The seek for the following head coach of the Indian cricket staff has begun and former Indian batsman Gautam Gambhir is main the race. Though nothing has been formally confirmed, in line with media experiences, he’s probably to take cost of the nationwide staff after Dravid's departure.

Rohit Sharma had earlier stated on Dravid's departure, “I attempted to persuade him to remain, however there are undoubtedly many components that he wants to contemplate. Nonetheless, I loved the time I spent with him.”

“He was my first worldwide captain once I made my debut in Eire. I’ve additionally seen his captaincy in my early Take a look at matches. He has been an essential function mannequin for us,” Rohit stated.

Matters talked about on this article

Comments

No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *